Monday 20 October 2014

missions

I recently read this article and just had to share. 
It's the story of a girl who shares 6 things she learned from not serving a mission.  

http://jennkofe.blogspot.com/2014/10/what-ive-learned-from-not-serving.html

It's definitely different being at BYU with the wave of girl missionaries returning. 

It's been tough, to say the least. 

I've been in situations recently where I'm in a group of people chatting, getting to know each other. Then the mission topic comes up. 
The girls around me start telling us where they served and experiences from their missions. 
I don't have much to contribute to these conversations and feel left out. 

I've never regretted my decision not to serve a mission. It was right for me. 

But that doesn't mean I don't feel the effects of that decision. 


1 comment: