Wednesday 24 September 2014

member when all my friends got married and i'm the only one still single? me too. 

Anyway, here are some photos as a tribute to my two best friends and their new husbands. 
 This is Kristen Cagle Schaat. Kristen and I met our freshman year in college at BYU-Idaho. 
She was rooming with my good friend Jamie and we instantly became friends. We lived together that next year and that's where she met her husband, Gavin. He was in our ward and we quickly became friends with him and his roommates. Since the first day Kristen and Gavin met, our friend group was trying to set them up; not so subtly, I might add. But eventually, our schemes worked and they're happily married today. 

 Now this is Mallory Merrill Wolfgramm. 
I met her through a mutual friend, Allison, last year at BYU. We were both looking for a place to live and decided to just move in together. And what a great decision that turned out to be! We became best of friends and it was in that ward that she met her husband, Stranz. 
I have to say I was responsible for this relationship because I forced Mallory to write him a nice-note at ward prayer. So, you're welcome, Mal and Stranz. 

Friends are one of the greatest gifts we have in life and I've been abundantly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment