Friday 16 August 2013

school is coming

Summer is coming to a close, and it's a bittersweet feeling. 

No more sunny days, afternoons by the pool, or my daily smoothies. 

But, here comes the fall. And I LOVE fall. 

Comfy sweaters, new school supplies, new apartment (with two new bff's as roommates...i'll come back to that), rainy days, football games...so many good things. 

So i'm moving out of the Enclave and into Summerlyn Apartments. 

And two of my friends are coming with.
Mallory and Emily.
I know Mallory through my friend Allison. She's awesome and social and beuatiful and awesome. 
Then there's Emily. We've been best friends  ever since Jerusalem. We became friends almost instantly and basically inseparable. 
I can't wait to live with them. 

Come on fall, i'm ready for ya. 


No comments:

Post a Comment