Friday 9 August 2013

baby tackett

that's right folks, Sarah's pregnant nant! 

I'm just so excited I can't even contain it. 

Here's the story...

Sarah and Mo moved to 
Milwaukee, Wisconsin for Mo's new job. 
They sent us pictures of the empty apartment 
and since Sarah had a lot of free time, 
she spent most of it making their new home nice and pretty. 

So, on Tuesday, I get a text from her telling us she emailed updated photos of their apartment.

I mindlessly went on to my account and pulled up what seemed to be a video. 

Initial thoughts: Sarah has WAY too much time on her hands to do this. She needs a job. 

After a couple pictures of their apartment, one comes up of a poster that says 
"Baby Tackett, coming February 2014!" 
Then another of her pregnancy test, 
and another of her first sonogram! 


What a happy surprise! 
I'm going to be Auntie Amy! 
couldn't be more thrilled 


No comments:

Post a Comment