Wednesday 16 January 2013

dear sister lang

Ever since I can remember, my best friend has been my cousin, Cassidy Lang. 
Our play dates consisted of playing super smash brothers, kick the can, and made-up walkie-talkie games
Some of my best memories of my childhood are with her. 
 We stayed best friends when she went off to middle school and I stayed in elementary school. 
We continued our friendship through our high school years as the 'two mormons' on the swim and water polo team. 
We stayed in touch as we ventured off to different colleges and made other friends. 
We are still best friends, to this day, even as she is going on a mission. 
I will miss her dearly but know she's going to do great and the people of Honolulu, Hawaii will love her just like I do.   

 me, Cass, & Kyle   

No comments:

Post a Comment