Saturday 7 June 2014

rexy

my dear friend Kristen Cagle is getting married 
to my other dear friend Gavin Schaat. 
So I threw her a bridal shower in sexy rexy. 

the girls who made this marriage happen: me, kim, and sars

So funny story: 
When I was on my study abroad in Israel Fall of 2012, my main form of communication to friends and family was email. Kristen and I had emailed back and forth a few times about school, traveling, and whatever else we were doing at the time. 
Kristen mentioned Gavin-a lot.
She talked about how good he looked, how much she wanted to kiss him, and their future together. 

So fast forward to today. I was going through my old emails to get rid of junk. I came across the ones Kristen and I shared and just HAD to read it at the bridal shower. 
I won't give details for Kristen's sake (they weren't even dating at the time she wrote me all those love letters about Gavin) 
but she turned brick red when I read it at the shower. 
I would say it was a success. 


No comments:

Post a Comment