Monday 14 October 2013

21 and i'm feeling young

Happy Birthday to me! 

Today has been a wonderful day...

I woke up to a lovely sign from my roommates


 Note that this is a picture of Zack Morris that says we should wear 90's clothes and not do drugs. 
 This is Macklemore. He would like to pop some tags with me. 

Then my wonderful best friend Emily made me this delicious breakfast that I ate in 2.9 seconds. 

After class, i got the best massage ever from a girl in my ward. seriously it was the highlight of my day.  

Then all my best girlfriends and I went to Station 22 for dinner...it was magnificent. Love all of them so much. 
21 will be a good year. 


1 comment:

  1. Love this post! Love the fun pictures on your door, especially Zack Morris. Love that Emily put the pan lid on your breakfast plate to keep your breakfast warm (I'm guessing?) So glad you had such a great birthday! Sad I missed it. Yay for 21!

    ReplyDelete