Tuesday 23 July 2013

good ol' rexy

in all my excitedness of transferring to byu provo, i didn't realize how much i'd miss little old rexburg, idaho. i grew to love the small school, the friends i've made, and yes, even the miles and miles of potato fields.
I've made some pretty great friends there and have had some good times in that small town i called home for two years. 

floating the river on july 4th. 
exploring the dam. 
seinfeld marathons 
and fry nights.

because i missed this place i hold so dear to my heart, i decided to make a little weekend road trip to visit all of those memories. 

 this girl
 none other than kimberly turley 

oh yeah, and we played with penguins. most exhilarating and terrifying experience of my life. 

Even though it's sad to say goodbye to that time in my life, i know so many more good things are ahead of me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment